- Excellent filtration on many contaminants - gels, particles with wide range of sizes and particles with irregular shapes
- A coarse inner layer, graded pore structure, greater depth than standard bags provides
excellent filtration performance
- Available in polyester (PEEX) and polypropylene (POEX)
- Twice the standard dirt-holding capacity of traditional felt bags to provide longer service life, fewer change-outs and reduced waste
- Polypropylene bags are FDA compliant
- Micron rating for polypropylene 5-100; polyester 1-100
- PolyWeld® seam construction with hermetically sealing Polyloc® ring eliminates liquid bypass
- Glazed finish eliminates unwanted fiber migration
About Extended Life Filter Bags (POEX/PEEX)
The Extended Life filter bags (POEX and PEEX) provide outstanding performance on many types of contaminants such as gels, particles with wide ranges of sizes, and particles with various irregular shapes. The coarse, pre-filtering layer is designed to provide long service life, capturing a large amount of contaminants without excess surface loading. The POEX has been field-proven to hold up to twice the amount of contaminants as a standard felt bag, reducing waste volume and bag changes. The Extended Life filter bag is ideal for automotive coatings, chemicals, resins, edible oils and other fluid applications.
- Polyester extended life
- Polypropylene extended life
Maximum Operating Temperature
Polypropylene: 200-220° F (93-104° C)
Polyester: 275-325° F (135-162° C)
PEEX= 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100
POEX= 5, 10, 25, 50, 100
1: 7” x 16” (17.78 cm x 40.65 cm)
2: 7” x 32” (17.78 cm x 81.28 cm)
S = Steel Ring*
Welded Seam Construction
* Available with sewn seams only
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Bag Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.