- High-efficiency, low-cost filtration is ideal for continuous flow applications
- Welded seam construction eliminates unfiltered bypass due to needle holes
- Large dirt-holding capacity and lower pressure drop provide long service life
- Adsorbs smaller particles and filters wide range of particle sizes
- Pure polypropylene microfiber insert contains no sizing, bonding adhesive, resin, lubricant, silicone or antistatic chemicals
- FDA compliant to meet food grade government standards
- PolyLoc® ring creates hermetic seal to prevent liquid bypass
About MAX PONG Filter Bags
The PONG Heavy Duty Extended Life filter bag (MAX PONG) is the leader in high-efficiency, low-cost filtration. Its seamless micro-fiber graded density cartridge insert removes trace oils that frequently occur in process fluids, and provides four times the dirt-holding capacity of conventional polypropylene bags. Combined with its welded seam felt cover and Polyloc® ring for elimination of unfiltered bypass, it becomes the perfect choice for uses where longer-lasting, high-efficiency filter bags are needed. The MAX PONG Heavy Duty Extended Life filter bag is ideal for continuous flow applications such as e-coat and phosphate baths, and batch applications including oils, edible oils and syrups, or any final or polishing filter requirements.
Polypropylene filter bag with 100% polypropylene rigid insert
Maximum Operating Temperature
Polypropylene: 200-220° F (93-104° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
35 PSIG maximum — dirty
10-15 PSIG optimum change out
1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100
1: 7” x 16” (17.78 cm x 40.65 cm)
2: 7” x 32” (17.78 cm x 81.28 cm)
Welded Seam Construction
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Bag Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.