- The dual-sided, extended life felt construction provides maximum dirt holding and a high flow rate
- 240% more surface area than a standard bag
- Fits in a standard basket, so no retrofit is required
- 4X+ dirt holding capacity* results in longer life and fewer change outs
- Polypropylene center tube supports filtration media, aids in insertion of filter bag, and accepts a bag magnet
- PolyLoc® ring eliminates liquid bypass
- Mesh cover assists in insertion and removal of filter bag
*Compared to a standard felt bag. Based on lab testing using water and test dust.
About Polyfold™ Filter Bags
The PolyFold™ is our proprietary filter bag constructed of dual-sided extended life felt. It features 2.4X additional surface area for high dirt-holding capacity and long service life.
- Mesh, polyester multifilament
- Polypropylene extended life
Polypropylene Extended Life Felt with
Polypropylene Center Tube
Maximum Operating Temperature
200-220° F (93-104° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
35 PSIG maximum – dirty
10-15 PSIG optimum change out
5, 10, 25, 50, 100
Polyester Multifilament Mesh
#2: 7” x 32” (17.8 cm x 81.3 cm)
Polypropylene PolyLoc® Rings
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Bag Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.