- Welded construction of bags completely eliminates unfiltered liquid bypass from occurring due to needle holes
- Available in standard polypropylene, polyester and extended life felt for broad range of product compatibility
- Glazed finish eliminates fiber migration for clearer results
- PolyLoc® ring creates a hermetic seal that prevents liquid bypass and produces clearer results
- Polypropylene is FDA food grade compliant to government standards
- FDA Compliant Polyester felt is available (non-standard)
- Silicone free to eliminate cratering for improved surface results
- Available from stock for quick delivery
About Polyweld® Felt Filter Bags
Polyweld® filter bags hold a distinct advantage over all types of needle-sewn bags. The welded seams completely eliminate the possibility of unfiltered liquid bypass occurring due to needle holes. The result is a tighter seam, high bag efficiency and improved finish product yields. In addition, the fused edges of the Polyweld bag provide a fiber-free finish and virtually eliminate unwanted fiber migration. Since the Polyweld bag is not constructed with thread, the possibility of silicone contamination from this source is also removed. FSI’s Polyweld filter bags are available in several different media: standard polypropylene felt, extended life polypropylene felt, and standard polyester felt.
- Polyester extended life
- Polypropylene extended life
Maximum Operating Temperature
Polypropylene: 200-220° F (93-104° C)
Polyester: 275-325° F (135-162° C)
BPONG = 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100
BPENG = 1, 3, 5, 10, 25, 75, 100, 200
BPOEX = 5, 10, 25, 50 100
BPEEX = 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100
1: 7” x 16” (17.78 cm x 40.65 cm)
2: 7” x 32” (17.78 cm x 81.28 cm)
Welded Seam Construction
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Bag Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.