- Proprietary polypropylene, triple-layer construction adsorbs hydrocarbons from air, gas and aqueous streams for clearer results
- Outer cover prevents fiber migration to reduce waste
- Non-foaming microfiber offers product cleanliness, high performance and longer service life
- High void volume means longer service life, higher contaminant loading and reduced waste loads
- Easy change-out reduces down time
- PolyLoc® ring creates a hermetic seal within a vessel housing to prevent liquid bypass
- POMF 1A, 2A, 10A and 25A bags are made from FDA-compliant materials
- POMF1A, 2A, 10A & 25A are available with NSF Standard 61 Certification
- Available in stock for quick, one-week delivery
About POMF Filter Bags
The Polymicro microfiber filter bag (POMF) provides outstanding performance on contaminant applications where minimizing particle travel is important. The POMF contains three layers: a pre-filtering layer that removes coarse debris; the primary layer, composed of micro pores (for efficient particle retention); and an outer cover that prevents fiber migration. The finish-free fibers are non-foaming, which is ideal for food, beverage, water, chemical and coating applications.
- Polypropylene microfiber
POMF1A, 2A, 10A & 25A
Available with NSF Standard 61 Certification
POMF 1A, 2A, 10A and 25A
Bags are made from FDA-compliant materials (OA bags also include an additional layer of oil removing material)
(Seams on Inside)
Maximum Operating Temperature
160° F (71° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
35 PSIG maximum — dirty
10-15 PSIG optimum change out
1A: 1 micron
2A: 2 micron
10A: 10 micron
25A: 25 micron
50A: 50 micron
90A: 90 micron
120A: 120 micron
OA: Special purpose 25 micron
(OA includes an additional layer of
oil removing material)
Special NSF Construction for NSF 61 Certified Bags
1: 7” dia. x 16” long, 65 GPM
2: 7” dia. x 32” long, 125 GPM
3: 4” dia. x 8.25” long, 20 GPM
4: 4” dia. x 14” long, 35 GPM
Snap fit metal
Ronningen-Petter plastic ring
Commercial steel ring
Commercial plastic ring
Ronningen-Petter snap fit
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Bag Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.