- Seamless construction offers unequalled benefit of eliminating fluid bypass
- Absolute rated (98%) 3-100 microns for highest efficiency and consistent quality
- Microfiber-graded pore design provides lower initial pressure drop
- Thermally-bonded microfibers contain no sizing, bonding adhesive, resin or silicone
- FDA compliant
- Can be incinerated for easy disposal
- Available with NSF Standard 61 Certification
About BOS Filter Bags
The BOS filter bag is a Polymicro® seamless filter bag, constructed entirely without seams. This unique material composition allows for a higher efficiency, with graded pore-size distribution creating absolute filtration. Thermally bonded microfibers create a seamless filter bag that has high tensile strength, providing superior resistance to channeling, unloading, bypass and other forms of traditional leakage that result from pulsating water.
The benefit of using this advanced filter bag is precise particle retention. The BOS filter bag is an ideal product for use in a wide variety of high-purity applications, where absolute filtration is required.
Maximum Operating Temperature
160° F (71° C)
Absolute (98%) Micron Rating
3, 5, 10, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100
Special NSF Construction for NSF Certified Bags
1: 7” x 16” (17.78 cm x 40.65 cm)
2: 7” x 32” (17.78 cm x 81.3 cm)
Available with NSF Standard 61Certification
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Bag Literature: