- Up to 18 times extended life compared to other products, dependent upon particle distribution and application
- Longer life means fewer bag changes which results in lower labor costs and less loss of product
- Not compressible in operation providing greater dirt holding capacity
- Designed for typical broad particle distribution applications. (*For applications with narrow particle distribution, contact your FSI representative.)
- Will allow more efficient filtration (lower micron) without sacrificing product life
- Adsorbs up to 16 times its own weight in hydrocarbons (Oils)
- Inventory reduction. Eliminates need for stocking "Oil" bags
- Thermally bonded, with no lubricants or surface active agents
- Elimination of by-pass around filter element
Fits existing FSI basket
- No retrofit costs
About BOS Gradient Filter Element
BOS Gradient Filter element is the first of its kind, with its patented seamless design and true gradient density. This absolute rated element provides users with the depth of a cartridge and the convenience of a bag. This 100% polypropylene microfiber product adsorbs up to 16 times its own weight in hydrocarbons (oils) and will last up to 18 times the life of other products (depending on particle distribution and application).
- Polypropylene microfiber
Maximum Operating Temperature
160° F (71° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
20 PSIG maximum – dirty
10-15 PSIG optimum change out
Absolute (98%) Micron Rating
3, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125
Special NSF Construction for NSF Certified Bags
2: 7” X 32” (17.8 cm X 81.32 cm)
Thermally Bonded Polypropylene Ring
Available with NSF Standard 61 Certification
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Bag Literature: