- BOS MAX Heavy Duty Extended Life Bags contain a semi-rigid, microfiber cartridge insert for up to four times the life of standard BOS bags and are ideal for high-purity applications
- Absolute rated 3-100 microns for high efficiency and consistent quality
- Thermally-bonded microfibers contain no sizing, bonding adhesive, resin or silicone
- Contaminant free to eliminate craters providing better surface results
- PolyLoc® ring creates hermetic seal within a vessel housing to prevent liquid bypass
About BOS MAX Filter Bags
The innovative BOS MAX heavy duty seamless filter bags have an advanced design that provides extended life and increased efficiency with a greater depth filtration than conventional filter bags. It provides all of the benefits of the standard BOS filter bag with a semi-rigid microfiber insert that increases the dirt holding capacity of the filter while providing the absolute filtration of the BOS filter bag.
Maximum Operating Temperature
160° F (71° C)
Suggested Differential Pressure
35 PSIG maximum – dirty
10-15 PSIG optimum change out
Absolute (98%) Micron Rating
3, 5, 10, 25, 35, 50, 75, 100
1: 7” x 16” (17.8 cm x 40.65 cm)
2: 7” x 32” (17.8 cm x 81.3 cm)
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Bag Literature: