- Absolute-rated (99.98%) provides consistent and repeatable filtration
- Pleated media provides longer service life (higher surface area) and less product loss (fewer changeouts)
- Thermal bonded construction improves cleanliness. Ultrasonic bonding of side seal eliminates debris.
- Fits BFNP 13 & 14, FSPN 20 & 35 filters providing with no retrofit costs
- Inside to Outside Flow allows contamination to be captured inside the element
- No crater-causing contaminants make it safe for use in all paint applications
- Dual cage is one-piece polypropylene with polypropylene end caps
- Available in nylon monofilament mesh and polypropylene microfiber
When you want the highest-performance and greatest impact to the bottom-line possible, the solution is our new ClearPleat PC. Unique construction, longer service life, and greater product quality consistency are just a few reasons why the ClearPleat PC is the clear choice for critical applications requiring a “performance grade” cartridge.
- Mesh, nylon monofilament
- Polypropylene microfiber
Suggested Differential Pressure
- 35 PSIG maximum – dirty
- 10-15 PSIG optimum change out
Absolute (99.98%) Micron Rating
- Microfiber: 1, 5, 10, 20, 35, 50
- Nylon monofilament mesn: 40, 60, 85, 110, 140, 165
- #3: 6”
- #4: 12”
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.