- Available in polypropylene, polyester, cotton and baked glass for broad chemical compatibility and to meet a wide variety of applications
- Baked glass has high temperature compatibility of 750° F for greater versatility
- Single-strand, continuous winding process offers consistent quality, high particulate retention and reduced bypass for clearer results and long life
- FDA compliant polypropylene cartridges are available for food and beverage applications to meet government standards
- 2.5” OD is offered in standard lengths and 4.5” OD is available in 10” and 20” lengths to fit existing housings and replace most brands
- Micron ratings from 1-150 microns meet required cleanliness levels
- Well suited for applications such as paints, coatings and high-viscosity chemicals that need large particle filtration
FSI Polywound filter cartridges are the result of years of experience, as well as extensive research and development, and state-of-the-art manufacturing technology. The Polywound nominally rated cartridges are available in a wide array of yarn and core materials, and are designed to meet a variety of industrial processing needs. This cartridge provides an exceptional quality media filter option.
- Baked glass
- Bleached cotton
- 1.06“ ID x 2.5” OD
- Special dimension of 1.06” ID x 4.5” OD available for polypropylene material only (available in 10” and 20” lengths)
001, 005, 010, 025, 050, 075, 100, 150
9.75” (24.77 cm)
10” (25.4 cm)
19.5” (49.53 cm)
20” (50.8 cm)
30” (76.2 cm)
39” (99.06 cm)
40” (101.6 cm)
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Cartridge Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.