- Manufactured from 100% polypropylene microfibers eliminating extractables
- Adsorbs trace hydrocarbons for clearer results and faster rinse-in
- Provides high flow rates with lower pressure drops for longer life at a very economical price
- Singed finish eliminates fiber migration and produces a cleaner product
- Supports a wide range of chemical, industrial, food/beverage, cosmetics and water applications
- Available in 1-100 microns to meet a wide range of cleanliness applications
- Incinerates to non-volatile trace ash for easy disposal
- NSF 42 certified, FDA approved and rated USP Plastic Class VI to meet government regulations
- Silicone free material eliminates cratering to provide better surface results
- In-stock availability assures quick delivery and reduces your inventory costs
- Available with inner polypropylene core for additional support for high pressure applications
The Vorex® is a nominally rated microfiber cartridge that works well as either a pre-filter or final filter in a wide range of applications including industrial, chemical process, food & beverage, cosmetics and water.
Our Vorex® filters are manufactured through an exclusive process that thermally bonds pure polypropylene microfibers. Lower density fibers are at the surface and sequentially higher density fibers are used toward the center. This process traps particles more evenly throughout the cross section.
- Polypropylene microfiber
Polypropylene microfiber (standard no core) or polypropylene microfiber with polypropylene core
Maximum Operating Temperature
160°F max. – polypropylene
Suggested Differential Pressure
30 PSIG maximum — dirty
10-15 PSIG optimum change out
001, 005, 010, 025, 050, 075, 100
9.75” (24.38 cm)
10” (25 cm)
19.5” (49.53 cm)
19.75” (50.17 cm)
20” (50.8 cm)
29.25” (74.3 cm)
29.5” (74.93 cm)|
29.75” (75.44 cm)
30” (76.2 cm)
39” (99.06 cm)
39.5” (100.33 cm)
39.75” (100.97 cm)
40” (101.6 cm)
FSI’s polypropylene microfiber media complies with the appropriate U.S. Food and Drug Administration guidelines, as outlined in the Code of Federal regulations, Title 21, Sections 177.1520 (a), (1) and Section 177.1520 (c), (1.1).
Vorex® filter cartridges are certified by NSF International under ANSI/NSF Standard 42.
Vorex® filter cartridges meet the requirements of a USP Plastic Class VI as demonstrated by USP Biological Reactivity Tests, in Vivo.
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Cartridge Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.