- Long on-stream life, superior dirt-holding capacity, and low pressure drop provide excellent cost savings
- Manufactured from 100% polypropylene for purity
- Silicone-free material prevents cratering and provides a better surface finish
- Foaming is eliminated with pure polypropylene microfibers that have no extrusion oils, surfactants or antistatic chemicals assuring better performance and faster rinse-in
- Thermally bonded end-cap configurations fit a variety of standard filter cartridge housings to reduce costs
- Polypropylene core is extremely resistant to collapse, temperature effect, channeling and bypass
- Filter medium will not compress and unload trapped contaminants for improved efficiency and cleaner product
- Singed finish eliminates fiber migration producing clearer results
- FDA compliant for food and beverage applications and USP Plastic Class VI rated to meet government requirements
The absolute-rated Vorex® HP cartridge provides superior flow, increased dirt-holding capacity and a lower pressure drop. The HP cartridge is manufactured with 100% polypropylene microfibers and core. Thermal bonding eliminates the need for bonding resins and adhesives, which may be contaminants themselves. The innovative core provides stability, which allows for the use of very fine microfibers to greatly improve the filtration efficiency. The microfibers vary in thickness throughout the depth of the cartridge to attain an optimal gradient density with a much larger void area. The Vorex® HP cartridge delivers a highly cost effective filtration solution.
The Vorex® HP is excellent for many high purity and standard industrial applications including chemical process industry, pure water filtration, metal finishing, metal working, magnetic media, photographic, petrochemicals and potable water.
- Microfiber, Vorex HP
- Polypropylene microfiber
- Silicone (FDA)
Polypropylene Microfiber with
Maximum Operating Temperature
160°F max. – polypropylene
Suggested Differential Pressure
30 PSIG maximum — dirty
15 PSIG optimum change out
1-3 PSIG initial
Absolute (99%) Micron Rating
0005 (0.5), 001, 003, 005, 010, 025, 035,
050, 075, 100
9.75” (24.38 cm)
10” (25 cm)
19.5” (49.53 cm)
19.75” (50.17 cm)
20” (50.8 cm)
29.25” (74.3 cm)
29.75” (75.44 cm)
30” (76.2 cm)
40” (101.6 cm)
End Fitting Options
SOE 222 “O” Ring/Solid End Cap (Code3)
SOE 222 “O” Ring/Bayonet (Code 8)
SOE 226 “O” Ring/Bayonet (Code 7)
DOE-Flat Gasket/Flat Gasket, Polypropylene End Cap w/Gasket
DOE Polyfoam Flat Gasket
Self Sealing Spring
“O” Ring Material
FSI’s polypropylene microfiber media complies with the appropriate U.S. Food and Drug Administration
guidelines, as outlined in the Code of Federal regulations, Title 21, Sections 177.1520 (a), (1) and Section 177.1520 ©
Vorex microfiber cartridges meet the requirements of a USP Plastic Class VI as demonstrated by USP Biological Reactivity Tests, in Vivo.
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSI Filter Cartridge Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.