- FMC 1½” quick connect female coupling and Buna-N gaskets offered standard; optional 1½” male connector also available
- Nylon monofilament (NMO) bag features molded plastic seal to prevent fluid bypass
- Filter container made from 304 Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel on request
- Overall length is only 9¼”
- Positive gasket seal available in Buna-N (standard), Neoprene and Viton
- Shell, collar, coupling, stop pins and all parts included (also available without stop pins)
About FMC Drum Filters
For filling lines, FSI offers the answer for the final filtration stage with the FMC-22, a light weight, easily maneuvered, quick-disconnect filter. It's a bag filter, positive gasket seal, restrainer basket, coupling and directional nozzle in one self-contained vessel. The unit even features built-in stops to limit insertion depth into closed head drums.
FSI offers this final stage drum filter in Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel, for applications ranging from chemicals, paints, inks, solvents and resins, to oil, petrochemicals and more viscous products as well.
- 316 stainless steel
- Carbon steel
Number of Bags
Filter Bag Size
Maximum Operating Pressure
Design Temperature Range
Carbon Steel: 20 to 500°F (-6 to 260°C)
Stainless Steel: -20 to 250°F (-28 to 121°C)
Stainless Steel: May contain some plated Carbon Steel materials
Number of Gaskets
1½" Quick Connect
Carbon Steel: Acrylic enamel paint
Stainless Steel: Light sand blast
Code Stamp (Size 1, 2 only)
Positive Bag Seal without manual hold down
Options & Accessories
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.