- Innovative lid closure system opens in 30 seconds or less—no tools required, for faster change-outs with less effort
- Hydraulic opening and lifting device offers improved ergonomics to avoid repetitive-use injuries
- Splash shield, pressure relief valve, indicator lock pin and alignment pins assure safe operation
- Standard design pressure rating of 150 PSI
About FSPN EZ-Open Filter Vessels
The FSI answer to time-saving operations is the patented FSPZ Easy Open Lid Vessel, the innovative alternative to manually opening and closing a filter vessel. Utilizing a unique sliding bracket retaining system, it’s operated simply by using the lid activator handle. The Easy Open Lid rotates and raises to a locked position in the time it normally takes to loosen one or two eyebolts on a conventional vessel.
The Easy Open Lid is available on bag filter models holding 4 to 24 bags. It can be fully opened in under 30 seconds which significantly lowers the cost of operating your vessels, and makes the change-out procedure easier and safer.
- 304 stainless steel
- 316 stainless steel
- Carbon steel
- Buna white FDA
Number of Bags
Filter Bag Size
Multi-Bag Design: 2
Maximum Operating Pressure
150 PSI (10.34 Bar)
Design Temperature Range
Carbon Steel: 20 to 500°F (-6 to 250°C)
Stainless Steel: -20 to 250°F (-28 to 121°C)
Carbon Steel: Carbon Steel
Stainless Steel: May contain some plated Carbon Steel materials
Number of Gaskets
Flange or NPT
Carbon Steel: Acrylic enamel painted exterior
Stainless Steel: Light sand blast
Code Stamp (Size 1, 2 only)
ASME Sect VIII, Div 1, "U" or "UM" stamp
PolyLoc® Bag Seal
Positive Bag Seal without manual hold down
U.S. Patent No. 8,083,087
Options & Accessories
- 100 & 300 PSI designs (available on most models)
- CE code designs
- Partial heat jacket or full jacket
- Corrosion allowance
- Mesh lined and heavy-duty rim baskets
- Sanitary or Victaulic connections (other connection types by request)
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSPN EZ-Open Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.
Bag Vessel Sizing Calculator
Results are approximate. Filter Specialists, Inc. makes no guarantees regarding their accuracy.