- NEW! Now accepts Pall Marksman Series filters
- Patented Polyloc® ring provides a hermetic seal, eliminating bypass and the need for bag hold down
- Single-gasket lid seal minimizes spare parts, cleans easily, and allows quick bag change-out
- Full ports assure unrestricted flow
- Variety of NPT or flange connections and nozzle configurations fit diverse piping requirements
- ASME Code vessels are made from durable Carbon Steel and 316 Stainless Steel standard (304 Stainless Steel and other materials are available)
- Standard models offer versatility: One to 24 bags, 25-4800 GPM, with PSI of 100, 150 or 300
- Choice of gasket materials allows a broad range of chemical and temperature compatibility
- Size 1 & 2 Vessels in 304Ss and 316SS are available with NSF Standard 61 Certification
- Manual and hydraulic lid lifts are economical and easy to use
- Easy Open Lid option, available on all multi-bag units, greatly reduces change-out time and improves safety
- Many standard models, both single- and multi-hole units, are in stock for 24-hour shipment
- Custom filter vessels available to fit your specifications
About FSPN Filter Vessels
The FSPN line of filters cover nearly every fluid application need. From the compact FSPN-20 miniature single bag filter vessel to the large multi-bag designs, we have exactly what your flow demands require. The FSPN vessels can also be equipped with a variety of lid opening styles including manual, hydraulic, spring assist and Easy Open.
FSPN filter vessels using size 1 and 2 filter bags are designed, built and stamped to meet code requirements in our own ASME Code manufacturing facilities. Standard equipment features like the single-gasket seal, with sturdy perforated metal baskets provide durable and consistent performance.
- 304 stainless steel
- 316 stainless steel
- Carbon steel
- Buna white FDA
- Viton® Teflon® encapsulated
Number of Bags
Filter Bag Size
Single Bag Design: 1, 2, 3, 4
Multi-Bag Design: 1,2
Maximum Operating Pressure
150 PSI (10.34 Bar)
Design Temperature Range
Carbon Steel: 20 to 500°F (-6 to 250°C)
Stainless Steel: -20 to 250°F (-28 to 121°C)
Carbon Steel: Carbon Steel
Stainless Steel: May contain some plated Carbon Steel materials
Flange or NPT
Carbon Steel: Acrylic enamel painted exterior
Stainless Steel: Light sand blast
Code Stamp (Size 1, 2 only)
ASME Sect VIII, Div 1, "U" or "UM" stamp
PolyLoc® Bag Seal
Positive Bag Seal without manual hold down
Hinged or swing bolt with manual davit lid lift
See options for alternate set-up
Options & Accessories
- Lid Opening types:
- Hydraulic Lid Lift with swing bolts
- Spring Assist with swing bolts
- EZ Open lid
- 100 & 300 PSI designs available (available on most models)
- CRN & CE code designs
- NSF 61 Certification available with FSPN Size 2 Vessels in 304 SS and 316 SS Solid Teflon or flat-gasket design
- Partial heat jacket or full jacket
- Corrosion allowance
- Mesh lined and heavy-duty rim baskets
- Hastelloy C, Alloy 20, 2205 Duplex (other materials by request)
- Sanitary or Victaulic connections (other connection types by request)
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSPN Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.
Bag Vessel Sizing Calculator
Results are approximate. Filter Specialists, Inc. makes no guarantees regarding their accuracy.