- Compact housing allows for filtering applications where space is limited
- Single bag filter is ideal for low flow systems
- Teflon® gasket and 316 Stainless Steel housing and basket are suited for wide range of industrial applications
- Top-mounted lid swings away for easy access for easy cleaning and bag changes
- Nylon monofilament filter bags, available in micron ratings 1-400, offer broad range of chemical resistance, are unaffected by metal fatigue and corrosion, and do not release fibers into fluid flow
- Welded seam construction of the filter bags eliminates fluid bypass
About SBF Compact Bag Vessels
When space is an issue, look to FSI's advanced design, compact bag filter. The SBF-75 is a reduced-size filter made with the same attention to detail that is in all of our larger designs. With dimensions of less than 10" high by 2 7/8”, you get a full-featured bag filter that provides a full range of micron ratings.
- 316 stainless steel
Number of Bags
Filter Bag Size
Maximum Operating Pressure
300 PSI (20.68 Bar)
Design Temperature Range
-20 to 250°F (-28 to 121°C)
Stainless Steel: May contain some plated Carbon Steel materials
Light sand blast
Code Stamp (Size 1, 2 only)
Positive Bag Seal without manual hold down
Options & Accessories
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
How to Order
For SBF Compact Bag Vessel, order Item Number VBO19792S
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.