- Accommodates from three (3) to eighty-one (81) cartridges
- Standard Cartridges:
- 1.0” ID x 2.5” OD (2.7 cm x 6.35cm)
- 20” (50.8cm) Length
- 30” (76.2 cm) Length
- 40” (101.6 cm) Length
- Double Open End
- Single Open End Captive Spring Cartridges with 222 End Cap
- Available in Carbon Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, or 316 Stainless Steel
- Flange connections
- Meets ASME Code - ASME “UM” Stamp Standard, ASME “U” Stamp optional
- Elimination of sump disassembly with top-loading design
About FSMC Cartridge Filter Vessels
The FSMC Series is an industrial cartridge filter vessel from FSI. The filter vessels are available in standard sizes to hold from three (3) to eighty-one (81) cartridges, with standard 2.5” OD, either DOE or SOE captive spring cartridges with 222 end cap configuration.
FSMC filter vessels are rated up to 150 PSI (10.34 Bar) and standard materials include CS, 304SS and 316SS. All FSMC vessels are manufactured by FSI and meet ASME Code requirements.
- 304 stainless steel
- 316 stainless steel
- Carbon steel
- Buna white FDA
- Viton® Teflon® encapsulated
Number of Cartridges
3-81 (3, 6, 12, 18, 27, 36, 42, 50, 59, 70, 81)
Filter Bag Size
1.0” ID x 2.5” OD (2.7 cm x 6.35 cm)
20” (50.8 cm) Length
30” (76.2 cm) Length
40” (101.6 cm) Lengths
Maximum Operating Pressure
150 PSI (10.34 Bar)
Design Temperature Range
Carbon Steel: 20 to 500°F (-6 to 260°C)
Stainless Steel: -20 to 250°F (-28 to 121°C)
Carbon Steel: Carbon Steel
Stainless Steel: May contain some plated Carbon Steel materials
Number of Gaskets
Carbon Steel: Acrylic enamel paint
Stainless Steel: Light sand blast
Code Stamp (Size 1, 2 only)
ASME Sect VIII, Div. 1, “U” or “UM” stamp
Positive Bag Seal without manual hold down
Hinge or swing bolt with manual davit lid lift
Options & Accessories
- Lid Opening Types: Hydraulic Lid Lift with swing bolts
- 100 & 300 PSI designs available on most models (other pressures upon request)
- CRN & CE code designs
- NSF 61 certification available with FSMC 304 SS and 316 SS
- Solid Teflon or flat-gasket design
- Partial Heat Jacket or Full Jacket
- Corrosion allowance
- NPT connection
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
Other FSMC Cartridge Filter Vessel Literature:
How to Order
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.