- 100% Polypropylene Construction
- UV inhibitor for long-lasting, all-weather operation and durability
- Easily convertible between bag filter and cartridge filter housing
- Filtration media available in 1-800 micron ratings
- Twist-off lid design requires no tools for quick and easy change-out
- Clean wall design provides easy access for manual cleaning or in-place flushing
- Side inlet/bottom outlet eliminates sump to reduce waste
- Hermetic sealing bag and cartridge filters result in no fluid by-pass
- X100 bag and X100 with X20 cartridge are FDA compliant
About X100 Convertible Filter Housing
Different industrial applications can have different requirements in terms of equipment and filter media. That's why we came up with our unique X100 Convertible Filter Housing. The strong, light weight and economical filter vessel is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, and converts easily from filter bag usage to cartridge filters. It allows the user to choose the filter media and construction to precisely fit their particular needs.
The X100 is made from light weight polypropylene, with a UV inhibitor for all-weather durability. The specially designed, threaded lid allows for sealing and unsealing without the need of other tools.
The New X100X3 holds 3 Standard 20” Cartridges.
Filter Bag Size for X100B Filter
X01 bag is 6” dia. x 20” long
(2 sq. ft. of surface area)
Filter Cartridge Size for X100C Filter
X20 cartridge is 1.625” ID x 5.5” OD x 23.25” L
(total volume 500 cubic inches)
Filter Cartridge Size for X100X3 Filter
Use 3 standard DOE 20” cartridges
100 PSI (6.89 Bar) @ 110°F (43°C)
Design Operating Temperature
Art. 3 (3) Sound Engineering Practice
X100B and X100C are FDA Compliant
Hermetic Sealing of both Bags and Cartridges
Options & Accessories
- Bag Filter Vessel using X01 filter bag
- Cartridge Vessel using X20 polypropylene microfiber filter cartridge (1.625” ID x 5.5” OD x 23.25”L) 1-100 microns
- Cartridge Vessel using 3 standard polypropylene 20” filter cartridges either Vorex® cartridges or Vorex® HP absolute rated cartridges
- Standard with Plastic Legs 304SS Tri-Pod Legs
- Cone Stand with 2” NPT fitting either 90° elbow or T-pipe configuration
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.
How to Order
Use following Item Numbers below to order:
x100B - Bag Filter
X100C - Cartridge Filter designed for use with X20 cartridge
X100X3 - Cartridge Filter designed for use with 3 standard 2” cartridges
Locate your representative or call 1.800.348.3205.