- Sturdy vessel construction – glass-filled polypropylene with UV inhibitors for durability and compatibility with a broad range of chemicals
- Quick and easy lid requires no tools for opening and closing
- Sacrificial vent grommet safety feature to reduce heat and pressure accidents:
- Cartridge carrier is 100% nonmetallic and holds seven standard 20”, 30” or 40” filter cartridges
- Double Open End
- Single Open End 222 “O” Ring with Bayonet
- Increased surface area for flow rate of up to 140 GPM
- Uses Standard (Vorex) or absolute rated (Vorex HP) cartridges
- Vessel is nonmetallic externally with 100% polypropylene basket
- Bag has 20% more surface area than standard #2 bag for longer life and flow rates up to 160 GPM
- EZLoc patented filter ring hermetically seals filter to prevent bypass
- Variety of materials available including:
- Polypropylene Felt
- Polypropylene Microfiber
- Polypropylene Monofilament Mesh
About XL234 Modular Filter
XL234 Modular Filter System makes change-outs faster and easier than ever with its unique twist-off lid. You can choose from a 7-cartridge system or our new patented EZLoc filter bag with a built-in polypropylene ring that makes filter bypass a thing of the past. Either choice offers long service life and can be changed in minutes without tools!
- Glass filled polypropylene
Bag Vessel (30”) Filter Bags
Bag filter takes one (1) proprietary size filter bag, with 20% more surface area than a std. size 2 filter bag
Cartridge Vessel (20”, 30” or 40”) Filter Cartridges
Cartridge filter takes seven (7) standard 20”, 30”, 40” cartridges with either DOE or SOE 222 “O” Ring with Bayonet
Maximum Operating Pressure
85 PSI (5.86 Bar) @ 110°F (43°C)
Design Operating Temperature
2” (5.08cm) NPT or 3” (7.62cm) Flange
Hermetically seals bag to filter
*U.S. Patent No. 6,966,444
Options & Accessories
2” NPT, Style 6 Standard
Inline side in, side out
2” NPT, Style 8 Optional
Same side - side in, side out
3” Flange, Style 2 Standard
Side in, bottom out
Extended legs available for units
not being skid-mounted
- Recommended for most conditions up to the maximum temperature of the material.
- Fair. May be acceptable, but testing is recommended.
- No data available. Customer testing required.
- Not recommended.